This page is provided for quick access to important information for Building Control Officers.
This website provides access the Domestic and Non Domestic EPC registers.
Competent persons register
This website has been developed by a collaboration of all of the approved scheme providers to provide the consumer with the ability to search for a Competent Person registered with one of the schemes.
This website is provided so that checks can be carried out on NICEIC certified Part P electrical works. Searches can be carried out by address or notification number.
This website has converted the Approved Documents into web format to make them easier to work with, reference and link to as necessary.
- Part A - Structure
- Part B (Volume 1) - Fire safety (Dwellinghouses)
- Part B (Volume 2) - Fire safety (Buildings other than dwellinghouses)
- Part C - Site preparation and resistance to contaminants and moisture
- Part D - Toxic substances
- Part E - Resistance to the passage of sound
- Part F - Ventilation
- Part G - Hygiene
- Part H - Drainage and waste disposal
- Part J - Combustion appliances and fuel storage systems
- Part K - Protection from falling, collision and impact
- Part L1A - Conservation of fuel and power in new dwellings
- Part L1B - Conservation of fuel and power in existing dwellings
- Part L2A - Conservation of fuel and power in new buildings other than dwellings
- Part L2B - Conservation of fuel and power in existing buildings other than dwellings
- Part M (Volume 1) - Access to and use of buildings (Dwellings)
- Part M (Volume 2) - Access to and use of buildings (Buildings other than dwellings)
- Part P - Electrical safety - Dwellings
- Part Q - Security - Dwellings
- Part R - Physical infrastructure for high-speed electronic communications networks
- Regulation 7 - Materials and workmanship