This page is provided for quick access to important information for Building Control Officers.
Building Control Jobs (NEW)
What will your career in building control look like?
This website is provided so that checks can be carried out on Gas Safe certified appliances.
This website is provided so that checks can be carried out on NICEIC certified Part P electrical works. Searches can be carried out by address or notification number.
This website provides access to the Domestic and Non Domestic EPC registers.
Competent persons register
This website has been developed by a collaboration of all of the approved scheme providers to provide the consumer with the ability to search for a Competent Person registered with one of the schemes.
This website has converted the Approved Documents into web format to make them easier to work with, reference and link to as necessary. PLEASE NOTE: This website is not currently up to date.
- Part A - Structure
- Part B (Volume 1) - Fire safety (Dwellings)
- Part B (Volume 2) - Fire safety (Buildings other than dwellings)
- Part C - Site preparation and resistance to contaminants and moisture
- Part D - Toxic substances
- Part E - Resistance to the passage of sound
- Part F - Ventilation
- Part G - Sanitation, hot water safety and water efficiency
- Part H - Drainage and waste disposal
- Part J - Combustion appliances and fuel storage systems
- Part K - Protection from falling, collision and impact
- Part L1A - Conservation of fuel and power in new dwellings
- Part L1B - Conservation of fuel and power in existing dwellings
- Part L2A - Conservation of fuel and power in new buildings other than dwellings
- Part L2B - Conservation of fuel and power in existing buildings other than dwellings
- Part M (Volume 1) - Access to and use of buildings (Dwellings)
- Part M (Volume 2) - Access to and use of buildings (Buildings other than dwellings)
- Part P - Electrical safety - Dwellings
- Part Q - Security - Dwellings
- Part R - Physical infrastructure for high-speed electronic communications networks
- Regulation 7 - Materials and workmanship